Monday, March 15, 2010

New Products: Boon "Squirt" Feeding System



Boon Inc. has come out with a pretty cool looking feeding system called the "Squirt." You fill the handle with up to 3 ounces of baby food, and simply squeeze to dispense perfect spoonfuls for baby. I haven't seen these in person yet, but I am planning on ordering one myself to try out in a couple months when my littlest one starts solid foods. I could see this being really handy for a few reasons...

1) One-handed feeding. It'll afford me an extra arm to grab my toddler-on-the-loose if need be!
2) Compact. I have been trying hard to downsize my gigantic diaper bag to hold only the absolute essentials. This seems like a great way to replace two objects (baby food jar and spoon) with one.
3) Cool factor. Okay, this is not of utmost importance, but as a product designer, I love to replace my same-old-same-old baby stuff that looks like everyone else's with something that actually looks cool. Plus, they look like they would coordinate well with my Adiri bottles! :-)

These spoon systems are $7.99 through Boon, or they start a dollar cheaper on Amazon:



I'll be sure to leave a review once I get a chance to try one! In the meantime, feel free to comment if you've used these. I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails