Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You Don't Need to be an Artist to Creat Amazing Wall Art!

I'm in the middle of an extreme bedroom makeover right now...on an extreme budget as well.  I'll share it when I'm done, hopefully soon!  Anyway, that got me interested in these nice, simple ways that anyone can create modern wall art for their home, even if you're not an artist.

Somehow I got myself on the DIY Ideas magazine's e-newsletter, and after finding so many cool ideas, I just bought a subscription.  But, here are just a few of their fun wall art ideas that I found today...

With some canvas, paint, and a little masking tape, you too can create this simple piece:
This one is done by laying some clothespins on your canvas or paper and just spraying over it with spray paint.  This would be such a great piece of art to hang in your laundry room!  There are a lot of fun things you could use in place of clothespins too, such as kitchen utensils, keys, etc...
This would be great in a bedroom.  I love the idea of turning these hangers into frames!

This is such a neat, modern twist on shadow boxes.
Here's a really pretty way to recycle those little cardboard jewelry boxes into a piece of nature-inspired artwork:

Okay, now my creative project mental to-do list is overflowing even MORE!!  So many projects, so little time... sigh.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails